Santorini Villages: Tour Description
- The tour starts from the village of Oia, a very important settlement of Santorini. Located on the north side of the island, Oia is famous for its sunset and cave houses. Enjoy the unique architecture of the settlement, original market and of course the stunning views.
- Fira is the beautiful capital of Santorini. The narrow streets leading to picturesque neighborhoods that reveal the beauty of the town will give you the chance to take many fairy tale-like photographs. Fira is full with inspired shops, relaxing cafes and exciting museums.
- Kamari is located in the southern part of the island and is one of the best seaside resorts. Kamari features a 5 km long beach with black sand. There you can find many restaurants, taverns and cafes.
- Perissa is our last stop. Perissa is the most famous beach of Santorini. It is located in the southeastern part of the island, and spreads over a length of about 7 km. With black sand, deep clean waters, fully organized beach bars and taverns right on the seafront, Perissa accommodates every type of visitor.
- Traditional villages (Megalochori,Emporeio and Pyrgos)
Tour fees: prices start at 60€ per hour for 1 to 4 persons. Please add 50€ for each extra person.
Half Day Tour: 5 hours. Full Day Tour: 8 hours.
I am interested