Santorini Adventure: Tour Description
- The monastery of Prophet Elias is our first stop. The only place you can see the entire island from a really high point (360°).
- Afterwards, you can taste traditional homemade products from Santorini in Akrotiri.
- The Red beach is in the Akrotiri area. This beautiful beach is well known for the unique colour of the sand and the hill behind it.
- Next, we visit the prehistoric archaeological site of Akrotiri, and later we visit La Ponta ( an exhibition of traditional music instruments and a workshop where live performances of traditional music take place).
- In the Black Beach you can enjoy swimming and have a drink-coffee.
- Our next stop is a local winery where you can have wine tasting and experience the renowned Santorini wines.
- Our visit to the famous Caldera of Santorini will be a memory that will be imprinted on your mind.
- The famous church with the blue dome in Firostefani will be the final stop of our tour.
Tour fees: Contact us for details!
Wine tasting is included in the fee.
Half Day Tour: 5 hours. Full Day Tour: 8 hours.
I am interested