Santorini South Adventure – 5 hours
Santorini Adventure: Tour Description
- The monastery of Prophet Elias is our first stop. The only place you can see the entire island from a really high point (360°).
- Afterwards, you can taste local traditional homemade products in Akrotiri.
- The Red beach is in the Akrotiri area. This beautiful beach is well known for the unique colour of the sand and the hill behind it.
- Next, we visit the prehistoric archaeological site of Akrotiri, and later we visit La Ponta ( an exhibition of traditional music instruments and a workshop where live performances of traditional music take place).
- We continue with visiting the amazing volcanic Black Beach.
- The famous church with the blue dome in Firostefani will be the final stop of our tour.
This is a suggested itinerary, carefully planned to enhance your Santorini experience. We can always adapt it to your personal preferences. Just let us know if you desire any changes.
- Transportation in an a/c brand new SUV or a a/c VIP Mini Van/Mini Bus
- English speaking driver/guide
- Mineral bottled water
- Traditional local snacks
- Pick up and drop off locations of your choice
- Museums & archaeological sites entry fees
Group Size: 1 – 16 passengers
- 1 – 4pax , vehicle SUV : 350 Euros
- 5 – 8pax, vehicle Mini Van: 550 Euros
- 9 – 16pax, vehicle Mini Bus: 850 Euros
Duration: approx. 5 hours.
Book this tour Online
Contact us about this tour