Santorini in a Day Tour – 8 hours
Santorini in a Day: Tour Description
- “Firostefani” – We visit the famous church with the blue dome.
- In Imerovigli, we visit the church of Prophet Elias, which has a wonderful panoramic view.
- On the road to Oia, we will have the opportunity to enjoy a spectacular view of the village.
- Next, we visit Oia and give you time to discover the beauty of the unique architecture and explore the numerous shops of the village.
- The monastery of Prophet Elias is our next stop. This is the only place you can have a bird’s eye view of the entire island (360°).
- In the Red Beach and the Black Beach you can enjoy swimming and have a drink or coffee.
- Our last stop is a one of the finest wineries of the island, where we taste some of the famous local wine.
This is a suggested itinerary, carefully planned to introduce you to Santorini. We can always adapt it to your personal preferences. Just let us know if you desire any changes.
- Transportation in an a/c brand new SUV or a a/c VIP Mini Van/Mini Bus
- English speaking driver/guide
- Mineral bottled water
- 1 glass of wine with traditional local snacks
- Wine Tasting in the Winery
- Pick up and drop off locations of your choice
- Museums & archaeological sites entry fees
Group Size: 1 – 16 passengers
- 1 – 4pax , vehicle SUV : 500 Euros
- 5 – 8pax, vehicle Mini Van: 800 Euros
- 9 – 16pax, vehicle Mini Bus: 1050 Euros
Duration: approx. 8 hours.
Book this tour Online