Santorini Villages – 5 hours
Santorini Villages: Tour Description
- The tour starts from the village of Oia, a very important settlement of Santorini. Located on the north side of the island, Oia is famous for its sunset and cave houses. Enjoy the unique architecture of the settlement, original market and of course the stunning views.
- We continue to Fira, the beautiful capital of Santorini. The narrow streets leading to picturesque neighborhoods that reveal the beauty of the town will give you the chance to take many fairy tale-like photographs. Fira is full with inspired shops, relaxing cafes and exciting museums.
- Our last stop, Perivolos, is the one of the famous volcanic beaches of Santorini. It is located in the southeastern part of the island, with black sand, deep clean waters, fully organized beach bars and taverns right on the seafront, Perivolos accommodates every type of visitor.
This is a suggested itinerary, carefully planned to enhance your Santorini experience. We can always adapt it to your personal preferences. Just let us know if you desire any changes.
- Transportation in an a/c brand new SUV or a a/c VIP Mini Van/Mini Bus
- English speaking driver/guide
- Mineral bottled water
- Pick up and drop off locations of your choice
Group Size: 1 – 16 passengers
- 1 – 4pax , vehicle SUV : 300 Euros
- 5 – 8pax, vehicle Mini Van: 500 Euros
- 9 – 16pax, vehicle Mini Bus: 800 Euros
Duration: approx. 5 hours.
Book this tour Online