Customized Full Day Private Tour
Why this Tour?
The perfect choice if you wish to see all the beauties of this island at your own pace, according to your interests and in the most relaxing way. The definition of “Luxury in reality. Flexible and adjustable at any given time.
What more can you ask for? 99% of the time we have the answer to your needs.
- Tailored tour, our concern is to make the experience personal
- Cover all the sites and any hidden gems of Santorini
- Authenticity at every step of the tour. Feel Local!
- Native experienced driver/guide
Full day tour description/sample itinerary
The order and the points that we will visit while touring, will be completely of your choice, as our prime concern is to conduct the tour in the most relaxing and joyful way. A primitive plan can include the following suggestions.
- Picturesque Oia
One of the most beautiful villages, with the exquisite architecture is ready to be explored. Enjoy the village’s cosmopolitan aura overlooking the white houses and the blue domes.
- Imerovigli-Hike path
Let’s drive and explore the most beautiful part of Santorini’s hike path in Imerovigli.
Breathtaking panoramic views from the second highest point of the Caldera.
- Firostefani-Blue domes
Prepare your cameras and be ready to shoot the best blue dome pictures and learn about the history of Santorini’s Volcano.
- Monastery of Prophet Elias-The highest point
This is the only place you can have a bird’s eye view of the entire island 360ᵒ and get the most panoramic pictures of Santorini.
Learn about the history of Santorini’s wines in a traditional winery/wine tasting
- Black beach
There you have time to enjoy swimming, water sports, lunch and relax under the Greek sun at the popular beach bar restaurant Sea Side by Notos in Perivolos beach.
- Red beach
Photo stop at the red volcanic sand beach.
- Organic local products
Faros market is a small family farm where you will have tasting of local Santorini’s organic local homemade products.
- Sunset by the lighthouse
Take your time and enjoy the most beautiful sunset of the world.
- Round transfers from/to your location
- Transportation by brand new SUV, mini van
- English speaking driver/local guide
- Mineral bottled water
- Wine tasting up to 6 Santorinian Wines
- Admission fees to museums and sites, or any added certified tourist guide for archaeological sites. (optional visit)
- Any wine tasting beyond the six local wines is to be paid at the winery upon departure. (optional visit)
- Food & Beverages, or any other personal expenses
For up to four people the rate is 600 Euro and for every additional person the cost is 100 Euro per person.
Kindly note that upon request the tour can be conducted in Spanish, French, Italian & German. Additional fees apply. Please contact us at
Approx. 8 hours.
Make a reservation