- Photo Gallery
- Private itinerary with professional local guides/drivers.
- Learn all about Santorini while enjoying the best panoramic vistas of the Caldera and traditional villages.
- Prepare your cameras for some of the most Instagram photo spots and for breathtaking photographs under the blue sky.
- Taste award-wining volcanic wine.
Your Experience...We understand that your time is valuable and limited, so enjoy a swift complete overview of Santorini Island, paired with wine tasting.
Start your day by exploring the iconic whitewashed village of Oia, drive to the charming village of Imerovigli and its hike path, then, admire the famous blue domes in Firostefani and learn about the history of Santorini’s Volcano.
Next pass by Pyrgos village until you reach the highest point the Monastery of Prophet Elias with its panoramic vistas, you may visit the Greek Orthodox chapel and acquire the monk’s hand-made products.
Relax at the famous black sandy beach of Santorini and lastly head to the local winery to open the window to the unparalleled Santorinian wine varieties. Indulge your senses to the characteristic volcanic wine while learning its wine making process.
- Pickup up/drop off point of your choice
- Professional drivers/local guides
- Transportation by brand new vehicles
- Wine sampling at a local winery
- Personal expenses
- What you will see and do
- Take a stroll in Oia!
- Admire imposing Imerovigli!
- Visit the Blue Domes!
- Pass by the hilltop village of Pyrgos!
- Relax at the famous Black beach!
- Taste the unique wine of Santorini!
We present you with a well-designed and complete tour as you will visit from cosmopolitical villages to distinctive beaches of Santorini Island and a traditional winery. A 5 hours highlight tour that will give you the opportunity to explore the treasures of Santorini.
One of the most beautiful villages, picturesque with an exquisite architecture is waiting for you to be explored. Enjoy the village’s cosmopolitan aura overlooking the white houses, the blue domes and the ruined Oia Castle known for its Sunset views.
Let’s drive and explore the most beautiful part of Santorini’s hike path in Imerovigli with its breathtaking panoramic views as it is the second highest point of the Caldera.
Gain insight of this volcanic island while viewing the famous sapphire domes of Firostefani village.
The village sits in the Mount Profitis Ilias and from the famous Monastery that is located on the highest point of the island you can have a bird’s eye view of the entire island 360ᵒ and get the most panoramic pictures of Santorini.
Visit the black volcanic sand beach of Perivolos and enjoy your coffee, a glass of wine or your cocktail.
Visit a Traditional Winery, taste the wines and learn about the local grapes such as Assyrtiko, Nychteri & Vinsanto.