Private Shore Excursion in Santorini
Why this Tour?
Get the most out of your visit to Santorini by combining the island’s famous sites. Discover Santorini with your personal driver/local guide with a comfortable brand new modern SUV, Mini van or Mini Bus.
Customize your own itinerary, and explore according to your preferences all the beautiful sites that the island has to offer.
- Private, Tailored Itinerary
- Cover the Must See & Beautiful attractions in a few hours
- Feel local
- Native experienced driver/guide
Shore excursion description
We suggest the following itinerary as an ideal shore excursion for cruise ship visitors.
- Picturesque Oia
One of the most beautiful villages, with the exquisite architecture is ready to be explored. Enjoy the village’s cosmopolitan aura overlooking the white houses and the blue domes.
- Imerovigli-Hike path
Let’s drive and explore the most beautiful part of Santorini’s hike path in Imerovigli.
Breathtaking panoramic views from the second highest point of the Caldera.
- Firostefani-Blue domes
Prepare your cameras and be ready to shoot the best blue dome pictures and learn about the history of Santorini’s Volcano.
- Monastery of Prophet Elias-The highest point
This is the only place you can have a bird’s eye view of the entire island 360ᵒ and get the most panoramic pictures of Santorini.
- The famous Black beach
Relax at the black volcanic sand beach of Perivolos and enjoy your coffee, a glass of wine or your cocktail.
- Pick up and return at the top (exit) of cable car in Fira town
- Transportation by brand new SUV, or mini van
- English speaking driver/local guide
- Mineral bottled water
- Cable car fees
- Admission fees to museums and archaeological sites (optional visit)
- Wine tasting fees at the wineries (optional visit)
- Food & Beverages, or any other personal expenses
For up to four people the rate is 300 Euro and for every additional person the cost is 75 Euro per person.
Kindly note that upon request the tour can be conducted in Spanish, French, Italian & German. Additional fees apply. Please contact us at
Approx. 5 hours.
Make a reservation