- Photo Gallery
- Open the window to History and travel in time.
- Awaken your senses, See, Smell & Taste local delicacies.
- Authenticity, in its glory! We have carefully selected the locations in order to experience the tradition of the island.
- Meet locals dedicated to preserving the tradition and maintaining the highest quality to their products.
Your Experience...The trip of history and senses will start at the folklore museum of Mr Lygnos, at the Canava Santorini.
Then, we will continue to one of the traditional family wineries of the island, to taste exquisite wine. Next, we will visit the village of Megalochori and take amazing pictures of this small gem.
Lastly, we will surrender to the experienced hands of the local Chef that will prepare the "Must Try" regional products of Santorini island.
- English speaking local guide
- Round transfers from/to your location by a brand new SUV or Mini Van
- The entry at the museum, distillery and the spirits tasting
- The Santorinian food tasting at the local farm
- The wine tasting at the traditional winery
- Any excessive food or wine consumption than the one included in the package
- Personal expenses
- Canava Santorini
- Traditional Family Winery
- Megalochori Traditional Village
- Family farm with organic local products
From the moment you walk into the museum due to the replication of the mansion, the Canava, the guest house, the workshop of the wickerwork, the storehouse of the villager and the village Cafe, you will obtain a complete perspective of the lifestyle of the locals. Also, you will see the architecture and the objects of the time as well as the distillery room. Then, at the end of the tour you will try the spirits of the Canava at their old style restaurant.
The visit to this traditional family winery is a must in order to get cultured at the art of the volcanic winemaking and taste the characteristic varieties of the Thiran grapes. Such as the Assyrtiko, the Nyxteri and the Vinsanto. The smell itself will invite you to the local philosophy, while the taste will give an understanding of the uniqueness of the Santorinian wines.
Next stop will be the village of Megalochori, to enjoy the walk to its narrow streets, the churches, the flowery little square and take amazing pictures.
Last but not least, the journey of senses concludes in its most authentic way as the owner of the farm learned all the secret recipes from generation to generation. You will taste the "Must Try" Santorinian food such as tomato fritters, fava, Greek salad, and tzatziki.